Monday, September 24, 2012

♥ Born Of Night (FTU) ♥



Written on the September 24th ,2012
This tut is intended for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
This tutorial was written in PSP X but can be done in any version.
My tutorials are only meant as a guide , if u wish to use a different tube or change the colors etc ,
then please feel free to do so.I love to see what all others can create with my stuff..


Supplies Needed:

Eye Candy3 >Gradient Glow

Font of Choice 

I am using Gypsy Curse 
You can get it Here!!

Scrapkit "Born Of Night" by me and you can find it 
Here!!  on my blog!!! 

Tube of your choice - I am using the beautiful artwork of Zindy S.D.Nielsen.
You need a license to use his work, please do not use his work without a proper license..
U can get it
Here!


Mask I could not find Beacky's Masks Site ...
so I am putting the mask here if anyone knows her info please let
me know and I will link to her...



Let's Get Started!!!
New canvas 750 x 650.
Copy & paste Frame 4, with magic wand, select inside, selections > Modify >Expand by 3, copy & paste paper 4 as a new layer, selections >
invert , delete...
Keep Selected...
Copy & paste tube, place , delete...
Duplicate , gaussian blur , set to 3, set blend to screen , back on bottom tube layer, set blend to Luminance Legacy.
deselect , drop shadow frame and tube...
Copy & paste Doodle 1, place , duplicate , mirror and move over with mover tool. merge layer down, drop shadow...
Copy & paste ,resize , place and drop shadow the following...
Heartfeather 2
Candle 2
Piano
Moon ( lower opacity a little)
Cross 1

New raster layer , send to bottom, select all ,copy & paste paper 12 into selection..
Deselect , apply mask, merge group...

add any other elements that u wish .

Please remember to add all proper © copyright info

In color palette set your background (bottom) to #500000
Add ur name...
then add glow with following settings
width - 6.00
opacity - 100
opacity dropoff - medium
color- white

Drop shadow 
Vertical - 2
Horizontal - 2
Opacity - 40
Blur - 2
Color - black
merge visible 

Save as PNG file...
Hope u enjoyed my tutorial
I would love to see your results, Please post them here or
u can email them to Here at
TnAngeleyes@gmail.com! with subject line "Tut Results"!!!
Hugs
♥ Stef ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment